Tuesday 16 June 2015

30 Days Wild: Day 16 - Blooming London

I've never made any secret of the fact that I'm not a city girl so doing something wild in central London was always going to be a challenge for me - but life would be dull if everything was easy wouldn't it?
Today I needed to visit St Pauls Cathedral to verify that the bollards surrounding it are made of Shap granite - and I'm happy to report that they are.

While I was there & pondering my "something wild" I noticed the rather lovely gardens around the cathedral and decided to explore those.  As I snapped a few pics of the lovely blossoms I spotted a grey squirrel, listened to a blackbird doing his best to be heard over the rush hour traffic and watched the ever present pigeons...

I know it's not the best wild experience ever but I promise I'll try & do better tomorrow. 








No comments:

Post a Comment