Tuesday 23 June 2015

30 Days Wild: Day 23 - Arnside to Grange-over-Sands

OK - I'm cheating today but that's because I'm in the throws of a nasty summer cold and still having to go into work - the joy of freelancing!  (In truth I really have lost my voice & tomorrow's Interview Skills course looks likely to be delivered via the medium of interpretive dance.)

After a long and busy day there's nothing like the final stretch of my journey home to help me reconnect with nature. Morecambe Bay is spectacular - especially on an evening like this. From the train window I usually spot a variety of ducks and waders, little egrets, herons,  bunnies, sheep and, as we arrive into Grange the house martins are zipping by overhead.

So, as I lie here coughing & spluttering,  sit back and enjoy the ride from Arnside to Grange-over-Sands.  :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment